Construction of the 960 bed General Hospital Selayang, including implementation of a Total Hospital Information System (T.H.I.S.) as the first film- and paperless Hospital in Malaysia and South East Asia.
This Project was a fully turn-key project and a demonstration project for the whole South East Asian region.
The scope of services covers the software and hardware for following key items
- EMR – Electronic Medical Record
- PACS – Picture (images) Archiving and Communication System
- RIS – Radiological Information System
- LIS – Laboratory Information System
- PIS – Pharmacy Information System
- HIS – Hospital Information System, incl. Patient Administration
- Critical Care System (for ICU/CCU/HDWS/OT’s)
- Administration & Financial Systems
- Human Ressource Management System
- Material Management System
- Planning and Design
- Procurement and supervision of installation
- Commissioning and handing over total medical equipment